There are a few factors that play a role in deciding which dumpster size is best for your business:
- type of waste your business generates
- typical number of trash bags generated each day
- business location
- frequency of pick-up
To better convenience your business and avoid power lines, all of our dumpsters are rear-loaded.
- up to 24 regular sized trash bags
- plastics, cardboard, paper, food waste, non-bulk items
- offices of 10-20 employees
- small apartment complexes
- convenience stores
- up to 48 regular sized trash bags
- plastics, cardboard, paper, food waste
- small restaurants
- bigger offices
- retail stores
- up to 72 regular sized trash bags
- variety of waste
- apartment complexes
- large restaurants
- grocery stores
- retail or office buildings
Tip: If your dumpster is being emptied multiple times per week, try going with a larger sized dumpster, with less frequent pick ups to save money.
Appliances, computers, furniture, steel, carpet, wood and medical waste are prohibited from commercial sized dumpsters, call to ask how you can get rid of this type of debris.